It is the processes of an organisation that create value. The problem is that work activities are often informal and therefore difficult to manage and improve. This can result in serious risks for an organisation:
- It's too late to write procedures if a staff member resigns or is struck down by illness
- It takes longer to bring new staff up to speed if their tasks aren't documented
- Processes may be grossly inefficient but it's difficult to pinpoint where problems are
By writing procedures you make your work activities more tangible, thus capturing the knowledge built up by individual staff members over many years and laying the foundation for continuous improvement.
We take care of everything for you
Here's how we can help make your processes more consistent and efficient:
- Write procedures that are clear, simple, and useful in practice
- Review processes to identify chronic daily problems and waste
- Suggest ways to remove problems and waste
- Deliver tailored training sessions for end-users
Want to find out more?
Please get in touch by calling Trevor Ainsworth on 08 8342 3255 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you struggling with outdated technology? Then move to the cloud.
Book a no-charge, no-obligation consultation and let us help you choose your path to the modern business with solutions from Microsoft and 3CX.