Is your information technology driven by short-term needs rather than strategic priorities?
Perhaps you have an IT vision for your business but find it difficult to achieve because your immediate priority is always about maintaining your existing systems.
A strategic IT roadmap outlines specifically how IT will support your business strategy and drive business priorities over a 1 – 3 year period.
It will help you understand where you are on your IT journey, with the ultimate aim of using information technology to grow your revenue streams and cut your operational costs wherever possible.
Charting the roadmap
Here's how we can help you align technology with the needs of your business:
- Understand your existing systems architecture (applications and IT infrastructure) to identify issues and opportunities
- Identify the outcome objectives and business "drivers" that are critical to achieving your goals – using a "balanced scorecard" strategy map to provide you with a visual framework
- Formulate practical IT strategies to support and align with your overall business strategy
- Determine the projects that are required to implement the proposed IT strategies
- Prepare a timeline of initiatives and projects that will occur over the next several years with approximate start and end dates, owners, justifications, durations, and costs
Want to find out more?
Please get in touch by calling Trevor Ainsworth on 08 8342 3255 or emailing email@example.com.
Are you struggling with outdated technology? Then move to the cloud.
Book a no-charge, no-obligation consultation and let us help you choose your path to the modern business with solutions from Microsoft and 3CX.