Are you still using paper forms and filing cabinets – or Word documents and Windows Explorer – to manage important workflows?
If you are, you may be experiencing some of these problems:
- You've got in-trays full of paper forms or Word docs and PDFs scattered across email in-boxes
- You don't have an easy way to search for specific forms by date or creator
- You've got unnecessary paper and printing expenses
- Creating reports is a nightmare because you’ve got to go through forms one by one
If you answered "yes" to any of the above we may be able to help.
Microsoft Office SharePoint
Microsoft Office SharePoint (part of Office 365) is a browser based collaboration platform that is scalable, customisable, and provides easy access to centralised information. It supports workflow automation by enabling you to:
- Create lists which are relevant to a particular process – for example clients, employees, projects, agreements, services, assets, or whatever you need
- Populate those lists directly or with data flows from other applications
- Create online forms – for example applications, incidents, orders, requests, etc – which are central to the workflow
- Guide forms through an automated approval, review, or issue resolution process
- Store forms in a central location with secure access for authorised people
- Easily search for forms by date, creator, status, etc
- Easily produce reports to monitor progress whenever required
We take care of everything for you
Here’s how we can help you transform your workflows:
Planning: We review and audit your existing applications architecture.
Development: We design workflows for specific processes & practices and develop SharePoint workflow systems.
Training: We train your staff in all aspects of the SharePoint workflow system and work with you to facilitate a managed transition to the new ways of working.
Want to find out more?
Please get in touch by calling Trevor Ainsworth on 08 8342 3255 or emailing email@example.com
Are you struggling with outdated technology? Then move to the cloud.
Book a no-charge, no-obligation consultation and let us help you choose your path to the modern business with solutions from Microsoft and 3CX.