3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based VoIP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX. 3CX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). 3CX offers many benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX/PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Deliver mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones - no vendor lock-in
- Receive & make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway!
3CX includes VoIP clients for Android and iOS which allow you to take your office extension with you anywhere. Answer calls via the office phone extension and transfer to colleagues without asking customers to call another number.
3CX integrates powerful clients for Mac and Windows, allowing you to easily manage your phone calls, whether in the office using your deskphone, or on the road using the inbuilt softphone.
Presence, fax & voice mail to email, web conferencing, and instant messaging are child’s play for 3CX Phone System. With the integrated 3CX clients, users automatically get access to advanced unified communications features.
3CX also has an easy-to-use web conferencing solution that enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication.
3CX Phone System is an award winning software-based PBX that replaces a traditional hardware PBX with an open standard, easily manageable IP PBX.
3CX Pro Edition adds advanced call centre features, Microsoft Exchange Integration, the ability to see the presence of colleagues in other offices, and advanced call reports.
3CXPhone for Windows, Android, and iPhone allows you to make and receive calls with mobile devices from anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G.
3CX CRM Module integrates the 3CX Phone System with different CRM systems.
3CX Hotel Module turns the 3CX Phone System into a full hospitality PBX.
On-premise installation: 3CX Phone System sets itself apart from the competition with its easy installation and management. Setup takes minutes and 3CX Phone System will run on an existing Windows machine or virtualised in a Hyper-V or VMware instance.
Hosted system: The 3CX Cloud Server offers a virtual cloud-based PBX – together with the enterprise feature set and unified communications – if you only want to manage phones on desks.
- 3CX Phone System Brochure
- The Top 10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- The Benefits of Software Based PBX
- How Unified Communications Can Increase Your Business Productivity
Visit the 3CX Blog for product updates and the latest information.
Want to find out more?
Please get in touch by calling John Zeppel on 08 8342 3255 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you struggling with outdated technology? Then move to the cloud.
Book a no-charge, no-obligation consultation and let us help you choose your path to the modern business with solutions from Microsoft and 3CX.
Free Phone Audit
Book a free phone audit by calling John Zeppel on 08 8342 3255 or emailing email@example.com