Cloud computing provides fast access to infrastructure, software, and services.
It makes functionality such as email, office documents, productivity tools, and business applications readily available in the workplace.
The right balance for your business
A lot of small and mid-size businesses are looking to cloud technologies to provide flexibility and help adapt quickly to change.
However, many aren’t going with an “all or none” strategy. They are choosing a “hybrid” approach, keeping some components on-site (private cloud) and moving others to the public cloud when it makes the most sense for their businesses.
Azure is Microsoft’s flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy, and manage applications across a global network of data centres.
Microsoft is unique because it offers a flexible solution that lets you choose the path that’s best for your business, whether on premise, in the cloud, or both:
- Host and access your applications in the cloud – either by moving existing applications from on-site servers to the cloud within a virtual machine (VM) or by building new “cloud-native” applications
- Build applications using any language, tool, or framework
- Reduce costs as you grow by running more apps on the same server with virtualisation built into Windows Server 2012 R2 (on premise or in the cloud)
- Integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment
- Back up your data to the cloud – Microsoft Azure Backup encrypts and protects your backups in off-site cloud storage, adding a layer of protection in case data loss or disaster impacts your servers
- Move your website to the cloud – provide a reliable, satisfying, and secure customer experience without the need to invest in costly infrastructure
And because it’s Microsoft, it’s a familiar platform. So change doesn’t have to come with a huge amount of additional training and costs. This means you can use technology to adapt more quickly to changing business needs and move more quickly than your competitors.
Cost effective: No upfront capital costs, pay only for what you use.
Scalable: Pay-as-you-go service allows you to quickly scale your server specifications and business apps (either up or down) on demand.
Flexible: Supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases, and devices – and works with your existing IT environment.
Simple, reliable backups: Avoid the infrastructure investment associated with storage hardware & media, pay only for what you use.
High performance: Fast, responsive performance.
Guaranteed uptime: Microsoft guarantees 99.95% server uptime.
Secure: Enterprise-level security with your data stored on-shore in a data centre in Sydney or Melbourne, with premier disaster recovery capabilities and a team of experts monitoring servers around the clock. Most importantly, data sovereignty is retained in Australia.
Private: Microsoft was the first major cloud provider to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard, ISO 27018.
We take care of everything for you
Planning: First, we help define the cloud strategy that’s best for your business.
Migration: Then we transition your (chosen) systems to Azure, with full change management to ensure minimum disruption.
Ongoing support: When you’re up and running, we take care of managing Azure so you don’t have to worry.
Want to find out more?
Please get in touch by calling John Zeppel on 08 8342 3255 or emailing email@example.com
Are you struggling with outdated technology? Then move to the cloud.
Book a no-charge, no-obligation consultation and let us help you choose your path to the modern business with solutions from Microsoft and 3CX.