Cyber security is a critical factor in the management of business risk, given the ever increasing reliance on computer systems (including smartphones and tablets), networks (including wireless networks), and web based applications.
We take care of everything for you
We can help you manage cyber risks to an acceptable level by planning and deploying security controls where you need them:
A well designed and properly implemented network will provide the foundation for highly secure, scalable, and reliable services. Here's how we can help you:
- Secure your physical networks with firewalls, network segmentation, and IPSec (Internet Protocol security) to control access to critical network resources
- Secure your wireless networks with certificate services, PEAP (Protected Extensible Authentication Protocol), and passwords
- Manage your internet gateways and content filtering to ensure secure remote access
- Manage your anti-virus and anti-malware applications to protect against malicious viruses, spyware, and other threats
Server, desktop & mobile devices
Securing servers and end-user devices requires a balance between security and usability. Typically, usability decreases as security increases, for example by removing user rights or disabling particular services. Here's how we can help you:
- Keep your operating systems up-to-date
- Provide hacker, malware, and virus protection for your servers and end-user devices
- Provide spam and virus protection for your email communications
- Assist with remote management of mobile devices, for example locking lost or stolen devices, resetting PIN numbers, and wiping data from devices that can’t be located
- Provide a guaranteed media destruction service for retired hard drives
Application defences are essential to security. Each application should be thoroughly tested for security compliance before running it in a production environment. The implementation of application defences includes:
- Ensuring that the application is running with the least amount of privilege
- Ensuring that passwords are properly managed
Data is your organisation's most valuable resource. At the client level, data is often stored locally and may be particularly vulnerable to attack. Here's how we can help you:
- Utilise the data replication technology in Windows Server, when appropriate
- Implement backup strategies involving data storage on-premise, in the cloud, or both
- Monitor and test your backup and restore processes
- Protect your data using Encrypting File Service (EFS)
- Prepare a disaster recovery plan to be followed in the event of power loss, theft, fire, etc
Want to find out more?
Please get in touch by calling John Zeppel on 08 8342 3255 or emailing email@example.com
Are you struggling with outdated technology? Then move to the cloud.
Book a no-charge, no-obligation consultation and let us help you choose your path to the modern business with solutions from Microsoft and 3CX.