Microsoft 365 offers lots to help your users and enable your business' success.
But to make it work for you it needs to be properly controlled and managed. And all automatically so you don't have to:
- Creating, configuring and managing workspaces – such as Microsoft Teams – where your people can collaborate
- Minimising workspace sprawl and duplication and ensuring new spaces are actually needed
- Who owns or can access certain files and documents?
- . . . and how can they be accessed from outside of your network?
- Monitoring workspace usage – and ensuring users aren’t doing what they shouldn’t
- Archiving or disposing workspaces after confirming they aren’t needed anymore
- . . . and much more
Let us install AvePoint Cloud Governance for you and all this is taken care of.
Leaving you and your colleagues free to do what's most important: making your business succeed.
Free guide to Microsoft 365 & Teams
In this all-encompassing 40-page AvePoint guide called 'The Value of Automated Office 365 & Teams Governance', you'll discover:
- Understanding Microsoft 365 Groups and modern workspaces
- Common governance challenges in Microsoft 365
- How to get the level of governance right for your business
- How to calculate the value of what automated governance can do for you
- . . . plus real world results along with a case study
To request a free copy simply click here.
Want to find out more?
For free, no obligation advice – or to find out more – please get in touch.
Just call Angela Wood on 08 8342 3255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org